The ARCHALLEY photographic competition is inviting all you shutterbugs to join in the fun by sharing your favourite photo(s) with the world!
- Title: shutteralley 2020
- Type: Photographic Competition
- Participants: Open to all Shutterbugs
- Venue: Online
1 winner will be chosen from 5 shortlisted photographs from each category for a fun gift!
The categories are,
- “A(architectural) Building”– an exterior of a building that captures its quality as a specific built element in its surrounding, or its strongest features in your opinion
- “Wonder in landscapes”– an inspiring and scenic landscape you experienced, or an element of a landscape that made an impression on you
- “Intimate Interiors”– an indoor space or a part of an interior that captures the mood and quality of the space, time or moment
- “Best of a public space”– an outdoor or indoor (urban or rural setup, but with built elements) that communicates the overall quality, vibe of the setup, your experience and memories with the public space
- “Free-style”– an open call for that perfect snap of a product, life-style, furniture or fashion related item(s)
You can upload under any category (maximum 1 entry per category)
- Make sure to add a brief note for each photograph, describing what it means to you/ story of the photograph
- First entry for each category will be approved and further entries will be disqualified
- Make sure your entry does not include any watermark(s)/ trademark(s)
- Submission deadline is on 16th April (midnight)
- Voting starts from midnight on your submission date & ends on 23rd April (midnight)
- Winners will be announced on 25th April at 7pm (+5.30 GMT, April 2020)
So hurry up and upload your best snaps! The photo with most votes wins!
- You can share your photo on facebook and/ or instagram with the link to get more votes
- You can vote only once per day for a single photograph
- You can vote on multiple photographs but multiple votes on a single photograph will be eliminated